Sunday, January 12, 2014

The end of an era: my Xbox 360 top 10

Despite what the title may have you believe, this is not a list made because of the recently released xbox one. In reality, the 360 I had since January of 2011 is finally reaching its last leg. So I figured why not do a top ten list of my favorite games I own (or extended borrowed) for the console? But then I thought "eh thats dull and boring" so I decided I was gonna do five top 3 lists after every couple of entries. Each game in the top ten will be a single post of its own while all three in the top threes will be a single post.

Here are the five top 3 lists I'll be doing:
  • Most Disappointing purchase
  • Ugliest and prettiest 
  • most unique
  • most unfinished
  • flat out worst
Now since I haven't played through every game released for the console, this  list will only be using the 50 or so games I own (or extended borrowed). Below is a list of every game that could make any of the lists!
  1. Prey
  2. Virtua Fighter 5
  3. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
  4. Halo Reach
  5. Forza Motorsport 2
  6. Turok
  7. Stoked: Big Air Edition
  8. Halo 4
  9. Golden Axe: Beast Rider
  10. Prince of Persia
  11. Harms way
  12. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  13. Happy Wars
  14. Rogue Warrior
  15. Duke Nukem Forever
  16. Enchanted Arms
  17. Alone in the Dark
  18. Hexic HD
  19. Fatal Inertia
  20. Pure
  21. SEGA Superstars Tennis
  22. Devil May Cry 4
  23. Kameo: Elements of Power
  24. Tomb Raider: Underworld
  25. Mirror's Edge
  26. Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
  27. Doritos Crash Course 2
  28. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  29. Lost Planet: Colonies Edition
  30. Borderlands
  31. L.A. Noire 
  32. Batman: Arkham City
  33. Rainbow Six: Vegas
  34. Assassin's Creed 2
  35. Project Gotham Racing 3
  36. Final Fantasy XIII
  37. Far Cry Instincts Predator 
  38. Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
  39. Gears of War 2
  40. Perfect Dark: Zero
  41. Far Cry 2
  42. Call of Duty 3
  43. Fallout: New Vegas
  44. Call of Duty: World at war
  45. Soldier of Fortune: Payback
  46. Burnout: Paradise
  47. Sleeping Dogs
  48. Left 4 Dead
  49. F.E.A.R. Files
Expect #10 later tonight. Heres hoping I finish this list by the end of the month or so

No comments:

Post a Comment